1.World class institutes
– America consistently holds the top spots for the best universities in the world, which says a lot about the quality of post-secondary education. Those who study at American universities will be happy to know that their credentials will be universally recognized.
-America is home to people of every country. The well mixed society will allow you to integrate into American society.
–Malaysia is a newly industrialised country where we have outpaced our developing counterparts. The infrastructure in Malaysia is one of the most developed in Asia with state-of-the-art health care and medical facilities, advanced telecommunications infrastructure, world-class university campus and facilities, and best expressway network in South East Asia.
4. Support for international students
– The US is home to the world’s largest number of international students, and to support this population, there are many resources in place that make studying in the USA as easy as possible.
5.Conversational, broad-based education
– The American curriculum emphasizes that students be well-rounded individuals so that they can learn life skills that are applicable to many professions and situations.
Be highly sought after by employers
– According to universitiesintheusa.com, “More than 50% of undergraduates from American private universities immediately pursue postgraduate education, while 98% of the remainder secure positions in their chosen careers within six months of graduation.” Obtaining an American degree is a signal to employers that you are a worthy candidate for their company.